Chatham Square
The most south-westerly of Savannah’s squares is Chatham, on the intersection of Barnard and Wayne. A residential square devoid of shops and monuments, Chatham was one of the last to be founded, in 1847.

Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 12 in /home/for91/public_html/gmap/gmap_includes.php on line 53
Error: select post_title from wp_6_posts where ID =