Crawford Square - Show Info
Crawford Square
Laid out in 1841, Crawford is the only of Savannah’s squares with recreational equipment: a basketball court. Found on Houston Street, the square was named after native Savannahian William Harris Crawford, who was Secretary of the Treasury and ran unsuccessfully for President in 1824.
Read More: Crawford Square
Category: Squares
Latitude: 32.07415452944252
Longitude: -81.08689103698731